Saturday 23 March 2013

Picture Perfect

Memories have always been important to me. I can spend hours pouring over pictures of my little boy – from his first Halloween costume to his first soccer game to his first day of school. I absolutely love the digital age where I can take tons of pictures and enjoy the immediate gratification of every smile, every event, every memory.

However, there’s something about being able to flip through a photo album and tangibly hold these memories in my hand that has been missing lately. I used to be super-organized – selecting the best pictures, sending them out to be printed, picking them up, sorting them, placing them in specially selected photo albums… But somehow with the ease of sharing photos on Facebook or creating online slideshows, the process of printing my pictures seems long and drawn out.

After enduring months of cancer treatments, the significance of creating and savouring memories became more important than ever. So I finally made it a priority to get these memories in order. The process can definitely be overwhelming, but after checking out Blurb I not only found the process to be incredibly easy – but I actually had fun getting organized. Who knew!  The only tough part was deciding which one of their easy-to-use templates I liked best. Can’t wait to make the next one!




Want to spend time creating your own picture perfection? Check out Blurb.ca and enter offer code: DESIGNMYBOOK  for 20% off Designer Photo Book Templates (Expires: 3/31/13)

*Fine print: Get 20% USD, AUD, CAD or EUR off your Blurb Designer Bookify product total up to $150. Offer expires March 31, 2013 11.59pm local time. May only be used once per customer and on books created by you. May not be combined with any other coupons, volume discount or applied retroactively to previous orders.

- - - - - - - - 

NOTE: No payment was received for this post, however a Blurb discount code was used for the creation of my photo book. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I need to organize my photos. I have way too many! LOL Thanks for sharing, going to check out their site;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...